On the 0x200 day of Apache Harmony Pavel Pervov wrote:
> Mikhail,
>
> Unfortunately, both our compilers are affected by this issue.

fixing only JET sounds more or less realistic. Fixing OPT is an
overkill.

Pavel, that would have been great if we had some real tests to go on
with fixing. As usual, the more diverse tests are, the better. Can
you, please, provide a JIRA with your below example (and, maybe, other
reproducers, if possible)?

Thanks!