On 10/16/06, Geir Magnusson Jr. <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Weldon Washburn wrote:
> I have zero problem with the commit as long as it does not imply a
> change to
> the interface between JIT/GC/VM.  I suspect Xiao Feng will find no problems
> with the commit.  Xiao Feng, please comment.

If there is a change, what is it and why is it bad?

IMHO, Weldon doesn't want to spend time understanding the change and
just wants to keep existing interfaces. GC v4.1 has additional
requirement from VM/JIT in order to support collection during
enumeration. Other existing DRLVM's GCs doesn't has such requirement
and will work just fine either way. There is no interface changes for
them.

--
Ivan