Mikhail Loenko wrote:
2006/10/17, Geir Magnusson Jr. <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

Mikhail Loenko wrote:
> 2006/10/17, Geir Magnusson Jr. <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
>>

>> Mikhail Fursov wrote:
> I think if we decide to support a platform then we define a set of tests
> that
> must pass on that platform after each commit and we do roll back if they
> fail. That is how I understand "support"

Lets define support as passing >90% of classlib unit and
smoke/c-unit/kernel in DRLVM

It might be a criteria for addition to the set of supported, but can't
be a definition.
Logically there could be a platform that we don't know, but that platform could pass 99% of the tests, do you think we can support a platform we don't have any
idea about?

LOL

No. We will clearly have to decide to support a given platform, and agree on it as a community. But if someone is working on it, I think that suggesting we are looking for at least 90% passing is a reasonable rule of thumb for people to shoot for.

Mikhail