From: Geir Magnusson Jr. [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, October 17, 2006 7:27 PM
To: harmony-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: [general] POLL : supported platforms

Konovalova, Svetlana wrote:

> Gier,
>
> An idea came to my mind how to collect votes in an effective way.
> Taking into consideration the information from the "[general] POLL :
> supported platforms" mailing list, I've just created a wiki page
> "Platforms to Run Harmony Development Kit on" [1] to define
> "sure-to-work" configurations. Everyone can share his/her experience
> there adding comments whether this or that platform works or not and
> how: stable, or unstable, or buggy etc.
> What's your opinion about it?

I certainly think that it's a good idea, but I started a thread on
purpose so we can discuss things.  As you see, it led to good
discussion, rather than just a set of votes.

If you'd like to summarize the thread there, that would be a great help.

geir

http://wiki.apache.org/harmony/Platforms_to_Run_Harmony_Development_Kit_