>Wow! the only platform with bugs we have is  "Windows XP with VS.NET
2005
>Community Edition" ! :)

 Well... are you sure? Or do you make this supposition judging by the
"Platforms to Run Harmony Development Kit on" page? The point is that I
didn't have enough info to fill in the empty table cells. My aim was to
create a field for developers' comments and the table there is right for
their convenience. :) I'd like to ask developers using different
platforms to leave their comments there to get the clear picture of what
we have for now. Does it make sense?

>I do not understand the lifecycle of this page. If I report today that
my
>platform works OK, but the next commit brokes it, who will update the
page?

IMHO if the next commit breakes the work-ok-platform and if you notice
it, why not to update the wiki page? Or you can let me know about this
bug and I'll make the update:)

Cheers,
Sveta

On 10/25/06, Konovalova, Svetlana <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Comments? Objections?

Wow! the only platform with bugs we have is  "Windows XP with VS.NET
2005
Community Edition" ! :)

I do not understand the lifecycle of this page. If I report today that
my
platform works OK, but the next commit brokes it, who will update the
page?
What is "works OK"? Builds and runs classlib/drlvm tests only?

Thanks,