On 10/25/06, Stepan Mishura <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I do not understand the lifecycle of this page. If I report today that
my
> platform works OK, but the next commit brokes it, who will update the
> page?

I guess - you'll update :-)

This is optimistic behaviour:). Let's try and see if it works.

I meant running Harmony's build-and-test infra. (IIUC it includes
classlib/vm tests but it can include other testing scenarios). You set up
it
on platform of your interest and report to the mailing list regularly
about
build/test status.

Your definition of "Works OK" could be interpreted in different ways for
different platforms. This is the only thing I do not like in it.

--
Mikhail Fursov