On 10/27/06, Evgueni Brevnov <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

On 10/27/06, Mikhail Fursov <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> On 10/27/06, Evgueni Brevnov <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >

> > Why just not use JNI to start required threads?
>

> I think because JNIEnv is VM private data.
Certanly not. Any java thread has JNIEnv. It can be easily obtained by
GetEnv method.

And this is the problem: we need a Java thread to be initialized and run for
a component..

+ Some of the tasks I have do not need new Java threads. Example:
fast-helpers classes need only class initializer to be executed at the early
stage (after all necessarily bootstrap code is loaded but user's code have
not been executed yet).

--
Mikhail Fursov