Mikhail, what methods should the initialization call for helpers? I
think only class loading is enough. Right?

Thanks,
xiaofeng

On 10/28/06, Mikhail Fursov <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On 10/28/06, Xiao-Feng Li <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> For helpers, we can let the owning components to initialize them
> through VM interfaces if this is possible. And this is done when the
> owning components are initialized by the VM.

Components are initialized before any Java code is executed. So it's unsafe
to call Java method during components initialization.
IMO the good point to initialize helper class is to do it in VMStart class.

--
Mikhail Fursov