Refactoring Pros:
* more "logical" structure, looking cool

Refactoring Cons:
* takes time
* "cool" look does not help to read the code
* more interfaces, possible code duplication
* many old patches become outdated because of massive file renaming

So, I am (-1) for that kind of refactoring.

I feel that nobody would benefit from additional "modularity" here
because nobody suffers from it's absence. Let's fix problems as
soon as they become relevant.

Now there is a lot of work on stability, compatibility, etc. Rhetoric:
Did we overcome all these hard issues and got a lot of time to discuss
minor beautifications?

--
Egor Pasko