I've published "Good issue resolution guideline" on Harmony site:
http://incubator.apache.org/harmony/issue_resolution_guideline.html
(wait for a while for the web site synchronization). It is not linked
to other pages yet.

So comments to guideline and link place suggestions are welcome.

SY, Alexey

2006/9/28, Geir Magnusson Jr. <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

On Sep 28, 2006, at 3:21 AM, Alexey Petrenko wrote:

> Guys,
>
> Since there is no additional comments on this guideline...
>
> Let's put it somewhere.
> We got two options: Harmony site and wiki.
> I prefer wiki because it will be easy to edit it and I can put it
> there myself :)

And if you put in a patch for website, we can get it there too :)  if
you put in wiki, I'm going to take and put on site, so maybe save us
some effort? (ok, save me the effort...)

geir