I guess the answer is yes.

They can be added lazily when unimplemented methods are spotted. And new
stubs should have this throws from the beginning.

Maybe it's worth putting this info somewhere on the site.

Also having this kind of declaration will simplify searching for not
implemented methods.

Regards,
Alexey.

>On 11/8/06, Tim Ellison <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> Stuart Ballard wrote:
>are
>defined
>> >
>> > Would you consider renaming this to NotImplementedException since
Japi

--
Alexey A. Ivanov