I have added an updated patch to Harmony-2009.  Please let me know any
comments on the changes.  The DRLVM section is quite small at the moment as
I haven't done any work with DRLVM myself, so if I've missed any steps
please let me know about that too.

Thanks,

Sian

On 09/11/06, Geir Magnusson Jr. <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Egor Pasko wrote:
> On the 0x21C day of Apache Harmony Sian January wrote:
>> Hello again,
>>
>> I have had a closer look at the  "Developing Apache Harmony
Class-library
>> Code with Eclipse" page, and I have noticed that the "Configuring
Eclipse"
>> and "Develop and Test Code" sections are quite class-library specific.
>> Would it be better to leave those sections as they are and add a
"Developing
>> DRLVM with Eclipse" section on the same page?
>
> To the moment I am not aware of anybody who would use Eclipse for
> DRLVM development. So, it's too early to add a page like this.

This will ensure that no one does then - if it's simple to add, lets add
it...

geir

http://incubator.apache.org/harmony/subcomponents/classlibrary/dev_ecli
>>> pse.html] first, if you do not mind.
>>> AFAIK the majority of items on the page can equally apply to DRLVM and
>>> classlib. IMHO would be great to edit the page to remove unnecessary
>>> focus on classlib, to make the page equally relevant for vm
developers.
>>> To my mind, the introductory sections should be removed, as they are
>>> about generalities that do not always relate to the header of the
page.
>>> Could you please take a close look at the page and create the patch to
>>> improve the content and to remove all classlib-specific info? You can
>>> use Harmony-2009 for it. It would be a great impact into development
of
>>> the site documentation for sure! If you need my help, just let me
know.
>>> The second idea is to move the page up, not to store it in
>>> subcomponents/classlib. To make it easily accessible, we can store it
in
>>> top xdocs folder and link to the page from documentation.html, quick
>>> helps and other build-development web pages.
>>> If you do not have any objections, I can create a patch with the
>>> necessary links.
>>> What do you think?
>>>
>>> Best regards,
>>> Sveta

(-
>>> Dpde.jreProfile=none etc), but that could probably be mentioned in the