From: Sian January [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, November 09, 2006 6:41 PM
To: harmony-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: [build] Building on Eclipse - FYI

Yes that sounds fine.  Shall I update my patch to remove the DRLVM
references, or would you prefer to?  Since I did not write very much
about
DRLVM we could leave that out for now and then the person who updates
"Getting Started with DRLVM" could choose to add something there if
people
feel it's appropriate.

Regards,

Sian

On 09/11/06, Konovalova, Svetlana <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Folks,
> Looking through the site and figuring out how to improve the docs that
> include info on Eclipse, the following ideas came up to my mind:
> 1) Since the "Developing Apache Harmony Class-library
> Code with Eclipse" page [1] is mostly class-library oriented, I
suggest
> reviewing it to remove purely DRLVM-oriented info and leave the page
> where it is now [subcomponents/classlibrary/dev_eclipse.html].
> 2) Add the link from the Quick Help pages to the "Developing Apache
> Harmony Class-library Code with Eclipse" page [1].
> 3) Gather purely DRLVM-oriented info to store it in the "Getting
Started

http://incubator.apache.org/harmony/subcomponents/classlibrary/dev_eclip
> se.html

classlib-specific