Alexey Varlamov wrote:
2006/11/15, Alexey Varlamov <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
2006/11/15, Gregory Shimansky <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> Alexey Varlamov wrote:
> > The guilty change is the following, which effectively turns on
> > VM_LAZY_EXCEPTION support in exceptions_impl.cpp:
>
> Well this is a patch from HARMONY-2018 which doesn't hide the fact that
> it enables lazy exceptions. Why shouldn't we enable them?

Gregory,

I've just re-read my posts and couldn't find anything critique or
offending - please don't take regressions too personal. I'm sure we
will be able to fix this one quite soon.

I wasn't offended in any way. I was just thinking that you know some secret knowledge that lazy exceptions do not work and thus enabling them is wrong.

--
Gregory