Thanks, Ted.  I'ld like to thank you and everyone else who has written in
response to one or another point.  I believe we are at our best as an
organization and on this list when we are discussing such issues.  So,
where are the rest of our friends and colleagues out in Virtual
Land?  Let's hear from more Safranim on these issues.

Best,

Dan
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

HaSafran - The Electronic Forum of the Association of Jewish Libraries
Submissions for HaSafran, send to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
SUBscribing, SIGNOFF commands send to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Questions, problems, complaints, compliments;-) send to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
AJL HomePage http://www.JewishLibraries.org/