Dear AJL Colleagues,
After 30 years as the Director of Library and Media Services at Ramaz
Upper School I am leaving my position at the close of this school
year. Since I am taking a part- time job in a non-profit agency I am
not exactly "retiring",  but it was time to seek employment with
greater flexibility of time -especially since two of my children live
in Jerusalem with their families. It's been a very gratifying career
and my involvement with AJL has been a great source of friendship,
collegial association and continuing education. Having served in
several Board and Council positions I am particularly aware of the
wonderful work of our professional association and its contribution
to the daily affairs of each of us through HaSafran.
I am looking forward to seeing everyone at convention,
Esther Nussbaum

Submissions for Ha-Safran, send to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]