Dear Esther,

You have had a tremendous influence on my life and career. It was
only after spending time with you at Ramaz that I made the decision
to leave the public library and become a yeshiva high school librarian.
Your generosity in sharing ideas and your wealth of experience have
been so helpful to me over the years. You've been a wonderful example
of the best in Judaica librarianship.
I wish you every happiness in your retirement!

Joyce Levine, Librarian
North Shore Hebrew Academy High School
400 North Service Road
Great Neck, NY 11020
(516) 487-2424 ext. 1140

Submissions for Ha-Safran, send to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]