I agree that changing from reading a printed publication to reading an
online one may cause some people to not read the Newsletter in the new
format. However, I intend to simply click "print" on the Reviews section
so I can read it at my leisure and file it in my office for future
reference.
I am excited about the fact that it will eventually be searchable by
title, which will help when I want to see a past review.

Lisa Silverman
Library Director
Sinai Temple Blumenthal Library
10400 Wilshire Blvd.