From: Charna Cohn
Date: Tue, Oct 6, 2015 at 2:28 PM
Subject: Jewish books

Dear Mr. Galron:  I am on the library committee for my synagogue
(conservative) and am charged with creating a children and youth
collection.   Your site was recommended to me and I hope that you can offer
me some guidance.

Are there any Jewish children or teen classics we should have?  Are there
any particular authors we should look at?  What are modern families
interested in?

Thank you for any time and effort you can offer to get me started, Charna

The best e-dress is: charna @hotmail. com