From: Hasafran
Sent: Tuesday, October 27, 2015 1:14 AM
To: hasafran@lists.osu.edu
Subject: [ha-Safran] Jewish books
From: Charna Cohn
Date: Tue, Oct 6, 2015 at 2:28 PM
Subject: Jewish books

Dear Mr. Galron:  I am on the library committee for my synagogue (conservative)
and am charged with creating a children and youth collection.   Your site was
recommended to me and I hope that you can offer me some guidance.

Are there any Jewish children or teen classics we should have?  Are there any
particular authors we should look at?  What are modern families interested in?

Thank you for any time and effort you can offer to get me started, Charna

The best e-dress is: charna @hotmail. com