Good morning,
I’m collecting (very) short contributions about the impact of
covid/shutdown on Jewish libraries/librarians/writers/scholarship for News
and Reviews.  If anyone would like to contribute a paragraph, it would be
greatly appreciated.  My hope is compile a snapshot of experiences.
Thanks,
Sally

On Tue, Jun 16, 2020 at 8:04 PM Michele Lefler via Hasafran <
hasafran@lists.osu.edu> wrote:

> I actually work in a public library and we reopened with curbside service
> yesterday. I don't mind answering questions or giving a brief rundown of
> how we are operating if you all want to know.
>
> *Michele Lefler, MSLIS*
>
> *Director of Paul Smith Library of Southern York County*
>
> 717.235.4313 | mlef...@yorklibraries.org
>
> yorklibraries.org
>

> [image: 1514559487841_YCL-PAU] <http://yorklibraries.org>
>
> *Create your legacy today by leaving a planned gift to your local library.*
>

> ------------------------------

Sally Stieglitz
Communications and Marketing Coordinator  | Long Island Library Resources
Council
sstiegl...@lilrc.org | 631-675-1570 x2005
http://www.lilrc.org

[image: ORCID] http://orcid.org/0000-0003-1552-9188

LILRC is a member of the Empire State Library Network (ESLN
<https://www.esln.org/>)

Follow LILRC on Facebook <https://www.facebook.com/LILRCouncil/> Twitter
<https://twitter.com/lilrc> Instagram
<https://www.instagram.com/lilrcevents/>