Will it be possible to view the recording of this presentation for those who
did not register for ALA?

Beth Dwoskin  510 Glendale Circle
Ann Arbor, MI 48103

    On Monday, June 29, 2020, 7:05:08 AM EDT, Annette Goldsmith via Hasafran
<hasafran@lists.osu.edu> wrote:

 I'm chiming in to say that this was indeed an excellent session! Heidi's
choice of foci and resources to share made for an extremely effective
presentation. Not surprisingly, she also created a first-rate handout.
So Heidi and Emily, thank you both!
Annette
--
Annette Goldsmith, PhD
Librarian, Sephardic Temple Tifereth Israel, Los Angeles, CA