I wrote them as well.

When I wrote to last year's ETD conference, I never received a reply.  For
reference, the ETD 2021 conference links were:
Conference:
https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://conferences.uaeu.ac.ae/etd2021/__;!!KGKeukY!zjXfJvhYHbRlGJWj-on2WA4FS4pB0JpJtB8cv6amSK4d09WbmqzW1fL6zLg_SzMNJ3HUJmZPSr066RGQ8Txq7JZdM5g$

Registration form:
https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://conferences.uaeu.ac.ae/etd2021/en/uaeu_registration.shtml__;!!KGKeukY!zjXfJvhYHbRlGJWj-on2WA4FS4pB0JpJtB8cv6amSK4d09WbmqzW1fL6zLg_SzMNJ3HUJmZPSr066RGQ8Txqk7qiVac$