Dear Judaica Librarians:

My library at Beth David in Westminster, California is being cut in half.
They need the classroom for the Youth Lounge.  The Youth Lounge is being
turned into a preschool classroom to make more money for the synagogue as
the Preschool has a waiting list.
The 1,100 childrens and teen books are going into the Religious School
Directors office. The 100 reference books are going into the Rabbi's
office. 400 of the 1800 adult fiction and non-fiction books are staying in
the new Youth Lounge.  The remaining 1,400 or 1,500 books are going away.
This is a nightmare to eliminate the books that are going away from my
ResourceMate catalog.  Has anyone else had to deal with this?  I have been
the Volunteer Librarian there for 10 years.

Michelle Sandler MLS
Librarian
Beth David
Westminster, California