Interesting. I’m sending this off to my Rabbi. He s young and game for
challenges and change. Our synagogue’ s library has become a dumping ground. We
never had a librarian , nor any library programs. I always say , as Jews , we
are people of  the book twice blessed. Let’s showcase our libraries anyway
possible. Whether to our own congregations or to the public, for Jewish
communities, holidays, personalities( books on Anne Frank Ruth Bader Ginsberg,
various sports players) .)history ( the Holocaust), and books discussing
intolerance ,immigration and of course values, mitzvot  . B Shalom Wendy a.
MarxPresidentLong Island AJL

Sent from the all new AOL app for iOS

On Wednesday, July 12, 2023, 10:53 PM, toby Harris via Hasafran