I agree with Andrew Wagner re: Haskell and AI.

There are some relevant resources on Haskell, Maths, and Logic:

The Haskell Road To Logic, Maths And Programming (Paperback)
by Kees Doets (Author), Jan van Eijck (Author)

http://www.amazon.com/Haskell-Road-Logic-Maths-Programming/dp/0954300696/ref=sr_1_1/103-5196905-1677457?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1174327994&sr=1-1

I liked this book. What parts did you have in mind specifically as
being relevant to AI?

van Eijck has another book on Computational Semantics. Elsewhere, there is
work on learning algorithms in Haskell.

Broadly, we might start by gathering known resources, projects, and people.
We could consider one of the standard AI books as a guide for chapters,
sections, and problems to fill in with Haskell approaches.

I like this idea. On the other thread [1] Ricardo Herrmann suggested
following the structure of "AI: A Modern Approach", the classical text
[2] by Russell and Norvig. Do others agree? I think we should carve
out a section of the wiki, in the Applications and Libraries section
[3] for AI, which should then be split into (at least) a section each
for relevant papers, code, interesting AI problems with their
solutions, and a table-of-contents type page, structured according to
a text like this. Comments?

I'd be very interested to contribute to this.

Maybe we should assemble an AI strike force? :)

Cheers,
Adam Wyner

[1] http://www.haskell.org/pipermail/haskell-cafe/2007-March/023646.html
[2] http://aima.cs.berkeley.edu/