Iain Lane wrote:
- Blogging software. (Because there isn't enough of it in the world yet.)

In addition (because a little competition can't help ;), I'm going to
be experimenting with writing a blog engine for my final year project
at Uni next year - 2007/08. Hopefully some good will come of it, i.e.
something that people (I) can actually use. It'll probably be more
blog less CMS than Hope. At the minute I'm looking at using HAppS for
most of it. Should be fun!

Good luck with that - should be enjoyable at least. ;-)

I'm going to have a go at it myself as well. My current blog uses something called "word press", and I don't like it especially much. (It *insists* on chewing up all my carefully applied formatting. And the people providing it have locked it down so there's loads I can't change...) So I'm hoping to write something nice to replace it with. But we'll see...