C.M.Brown wrote:
- A "graphical programming tool". (You add boxes and put in lines, it
constructs a "program" that you can run.)

I'm not entirely exactly sure what you mean by this.

I wasn't especially specific about it, that's true enough. I actually had several different things in mind...

If you mean one can
create programs by creating them visually then perhaps you could consider
Vital:

http://www.cs.kent.ac.uk/projects/vital/

It's a document-centered implementation of Haskell. Allowing one to
display and directly manipulate Haskell data structures in real-time.

Looks very interesting... and very low-tech visuals. :-/