The site claims it is quite up to date:

about Haskell GHC
The Glorious Glasgow Haskell Compilation System, version 6.6

Examples are compiled mostly in the middle of this year and
 at least -O was used. Each test has a log available. They
 are good at documenting what they do.

Peter.

Peter Verswyvelen wrote:
Are these benchmarks still up-to-date? When I started learning FP, I had to choose between Haskell and Clean, so I made a couple of little programs in both. GHC 6.6.1 with -O was faster in most cases, sometimes a lot faster... I don't have the source code anymore, but it was based on the book "The Haskell road to math & logic".

However, the Clean compiler itself is really fast, which is nice, it reminds me to the feeling I had with Turbo Pascal under DOS :-) I find GHC rather slow in compilation. But that is another topic of course.

Peter