On Fri, 28 Dec 2007 16:34:23 +0200, apfelmus <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Jules Bean wrote:
Cristian Baboi wrote:
But I guess it won't work because the compiler will optimize it
and the call will disappear.

I'm not quite sure what you're trying to say here.

(That's the "world view on Haskell" issue I mean. I know this feeling with physics: "what the heck are they talking about, this is just mathematically wrong, ill-defined or otherwise void of contents?")

Let me ask you 3 simple questions.
Can one use Haskell to make dynamically linked libraries (DLL on Windows, so on Linux) ?

If yes, what is in them ?
If not, why not ?

________ Information from NOD32 ________
This message was checked by NOD32 Antivirus System for Linux Mail Servers.
 part000.txt - is OK
http://www.eset.com