On Fri, 28 Nov 2008, Johan Tibell wrote:

On Fri, Nov 28, 2008 at 10:04 AM, Simon Marlow <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

So we have two vector libraries, vector and uvector, which have a lot in
common - they are both single-dimension array types that support unboxed
instances and have list-like operations with fusion.  They ought to be
unified, really.

Yes please! Could we please have a ByteString style interface with
qualified imports instead of using ad-hoc name prefixes/suffixes as a
namespacing mechanism if we're going to merge the two libraries?

StorableVector is organized this way.