Tony Hannan ha scritto:
Let me give you more information about this hypothetical job posting. Our company is a startup CDN (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Content_Delivery_Network) about 3 years old and doing well. You would hythothetically be one of 7 programmer who write all the software involved in a CDN including http server, dns server, monitoring, load balancing, customer and operator user interface, etc. The pay depends on experience but is good.

Isn't it better to use Erlang for the http and dns server ?

I don't really like the syntax, but you have many things already implemented.
Unfortunately Haskell is not yet ready for this task.

http://eddie.sourceforge.net/what.html
http://yaws.hyber.org/

> [...]

Regards  Manlio Perillo