Take, for example, RabbitMQ. There's nothing even remotely close in Haskell-land.

RabbitMQ is written in 100% Erlang. It's built on Open Telecom Platform, which again is without equal in Haskell.

There are a lot of theoretical reasons why Haskell would be a good choice to build libraries such as these, but lacking any production implementations, it's all just theory.

Regards,

John