On Thu, 27 Jan 2011 16:26:01 +0100, Stephen Tetley <stephen.tet...@gmail.com> wrote:

On 27 January 2011 15:04, Chris Smith <cdsm...@gmail.com> wrote:
[SNIP]
I'm wondering if anyone has
experience in anything similar that they might share with me.  I'm
trying to decide if this is feasible, or it I should try to do something
different.

Hi Chris

John Peterson had some nice work using Haskore and Fran for elementary
teaching on the old Haskell.org website. Google's cache says the old
URL was here but its now vanished:

www.haskell.org/edsl/campy/campy-2003-music.ppt

I've copies of the slides somewhere but the landing page had extra
notes and examples. I can send you the slides off-list if you want
them.

The old server is still up till the end of this month (four days to go!); the URL of the landing page is:
  http://oldhaskell.cs.yale.edu/edsl/

Regards,
Henk-Jan van Tuyl

--