I received confirmation from Airtable that they do not support arbitrary markup
in forms. So I put in separator questions between each of section.

At this point the survey is ready to publish. I recognize that there are many
more questions that could be asked, but they’ll have to wait until next year.
Thank you all for your feedback! I look forward to sharing the results with you
in a couple weeks. In the meantime, if there’s anything I can do for you,
please let me know.