I am newbie to functional programming although I have
a certain experience with industrial strength C/C++ programming.
I have started not so long ago a work on Haskell ODBC client.
I work on it in my spare time and there is a _very_ draft version available
now.
Green-Card was used to interface to ODBC library.
I am using Hugs 1.4 on a win95 machine and testing my client
against dbf ODBC driver :)
Although it seems to work.
It is possible now to connect/disconnect to data source,
run SQL statements with or without parameters,
obtain data from query.
I cannot put this stuff on ftp and I don't want to do it now
because it's too dirty yet.
Anyway I can mail it to someone who is interested.
It's about 150K zipped with dll's and I guess about 10K with
source code only (Haskell and Green-Card source files)
Any comments, ideas, suggestions will be greatly appreciated.