Kevin Atkinson wrote:
> Ok here is my partial list.
> [ ..... snip .... snip]
> - A solution to the abilities arising from multi parameter type classes.

Yes some kind of cooking guide for multi parameter type classes would be
nice. Where to use and where *not*. Sometimes I think multiple parameters
are the right solution - only to discover that I overlooked some deeply
buried dependency between two parameters. This dependency has than to be
added as a kind of constraint when I give the implementation a second try.

Has anyone suggestion/guidelines for the design/use of multi parameter type ses ?

ciao pfitzen