At 17:12 +0200 2007.04.04, Ann Barcomb wrote:
>I hate the way it creates a directory 'Music/' in my home directory, when
>I've already told it to store all the music elsewhere.  The directory
>contains your settings.  Settings belong in a dot directory, not in
>a directory with a capital letter.

I hate dot directories; on a Mac, I consider them wrong.  But you're right
that it is questionable to have it where it is.  Macs have a Library
folder, and that is where it should be, in Library/Application
Support/iTunes/.

The rest of your hate I have no problem with.  But PLEASE no more dot
directories, unless you are a Unix app.

--
Chris Nandor                      pu...@pobox.com    http://pudge.net/
Open Source Technology Group       pu...@ostg.com     http://ostg.com/