Luke Kanies wrote:

As far as I can tell, the only mailer that does this "correctly" is mutt, and it's such a PITA to configure mutt to handle lists (i.e., it's per-list configurations) that I could never muster up the care to do it. No thanks. I'll pick my mail client for reasons unrelated to how it replies to lists

Hear hear.

If a list is broken, I can mostly fix that with procmail.

Just because it is possible to do this sort of thing
in the English language doesn't mean it should be done