Somewhere on Shadow Earth, at Tue, Jun 05, 2007 at 09:07:44PM +0100, Andrew
Black - lists wrote:
> How many times have I gone to a form
>
> Username : AndrewB
> Password: xxxxx
> Password again: xxxxx
> email:
> Graphic to check you are really human :
>
> Submit
> Sorry AndrewB is taken

And for that matter, why do I want to have a "username"? Why can't I just use my
email address, and if the website needs something it can display to others, let
me enter my name. If there is more than one Timothy Knox already on the system,
display my name as "Timothy Knox (3)" or whatever. For every website that has a
registration, I have to remember which contortion of my usual username wasn't
already taken by some previous user of the system. GAAAAH!

--
Timothy Knox  <mailto:t...@thelbane.com>
I have always wished that my computer would be as easy to use as my telephone.