On 2009-03-02, at 09:17, Joshua Juran wrote:
On Mar 2, 2009, at 6:40 AM, Peter da Silva wrote:
I'm using Mail with a self-signed certificate on my home mail server. All I had to do was add the certificate to my keychain.

There's an option to do that, but you have to click Show Certificate to get there. "Show Certificate" says that it will show me something -- not that there are options I can change.

Let me see if I can recall what I do. It's hatefully unobvious, I do recall that. Something about dragging the certificate to the desktop. THEN to the keychain. But once it's done it's good for IMAP and SMTP.