Aristotle Pagaltzis wrote:
> * Omry Yadan <o...@yadan.net> [2009-03-05 06:45]:
>> the hate should be directed to other such mailing lists  that
>> lack even that header.
>
> ezmlm uses `Mailing-List` instead. I have no idea what purpose
> this aspiration to individuality serves, but hey, at least
> there's a header, so ultimately the hatefulness is muted.

ezmlm predated RFC 2919 by about 4 years.  Problem is it hasn't been updated
since 1997.  Hateful that someone's still using 12 year old mailing list
software.

ezmlm-idx is the updated version which is hatefully referred to as an "add-on".
http://www.ezmlm.org/faq/What-is-the-difference-between-ezmlm-and-ezmlm_002didx_003f.html#What-is-the-difference-between-ezmlm-and-ezmlm_002didx_003f

Speaking of hateful, BEHOLD!  http://www.qmail.org/
Rather than waste precious computing power and possible minute mistakes on
choosing a good mirror for you, qmail.org turns their users into a massively
parallel failputer!

And for your efforts, you get a glorified 1997-esque links page.  But that's
ok, because "it's not designed to be easy to use -- it's designed to be
comprehensive."  Oh lord.

--
Alligator sandwich, and make it snappy!