On Thu, Mar 05, 2009 at 09:08:40AM +0000, Roger Burton West wrote:
> On Thu, Mar 05, 2009 at 08:09:23AM +0100, Aristotle Pagaltzis wrote:
> >If *both* are missing, then it is probably a mailing list run
> >by scripting TheBat! (Win32 GUI MUA) or something of the sort.
> >And those are *truly* hateful.
> I don't believe I have ever seen a non-spam message with that MUA header
> in it.

The Bat is one of the less sucky Win32 MUAs.  Which explains why so few
people use it (but it doesnt' break horribly like Lookout!  I'll have
one less excuse to use for not doing my job!) and why low-volume spammers
like it.

Never attribute to malice that which can be explained by stupidity
    -- Hanlon's Razor

Stupidity maintained long enough is a form of malice
    -- Richard Bos's corollary