2009/8/19 Yosef Kreinin <yossi.krei...@mobileye.com>:
> PS Sort of on topic, the brain-crippled bird of thunder omitted your address
> from the To: list when I hit its Reply button, and to compensate me for it,
> it listed me instead. I've never seen this before and it didn't reproduce
> with other messages I tried; perhaps it was baffled by the Sender: header
> (yeah, that makes sense - you don't reply to the sender, you reply to the
> receiver).

Nicholas has configured his hateful email client to behave even more
hatefully than normal email clients (which are /by definition/
*always* hateful).  It makes gmail do the same silly thing, and I have
to admit I derive a certain amount of pleasure to learn that it also
affects thunder-hate as well.  Its so nice to know that Nicholas is
screwing other peoples mails and not just mine.

I have to admit that I haven't felt sufficiently hate-inclined to
research whether the hate should be focused at Nicholas, his email
client, or mine (and yours). Instead I decided I would assume it must
be the software and charitably assume that Nicholas has not
mis-configured things.

cheers,
Yves