2009/8/19 Yosef Kreinin <yossi.krei...@mobileye.com>:
> C++ FQA Lite barely scratches the surface. It's based on C++ FAQ Lite which
> for some reason or other contains almost no items on things like overload
> resolution which alone could easily quadruple its size.

I wonder whether this is fallout from the fact that the C++ FAQ is
not, in fact, a list of questions that *are* frequently asked, but one
of questions that, in the authors' opinion, *should* be asked.

(Or at least it was so the last time I took at look at the thing,
which was - admittedly - several years ago.)

Cheers,
Philip
--
Philip Newton <philip.new...@gmail.com>