Last night, I was wondering why nothing new was showing up for a
particular podcast that I like to listen to.

Hidden in a corner was a tiny light grey icon, which on clicking it told
me that it had stopped retrieving updates because I hadn't listened to
anything for ages.

OF COURSE I HADN'T LISTENED!  THERE WEREN'T ANY UPDATES FOR THREE
MONTHS!

But now, 4 months after the last time I listened, there are updates,
which it hadn't bothered to pick up.  And because the RSS feed in
question only has one item in it at a time, I missed two of them.

Grrrr

Naturally, there is no way that I can see of turning off this wonderful
feature.

--
David Cantrell | Official London Perl Mongers Bad Influence

    You are so cynical.  And by "cynical", of course, I mean "correct".
         -- Kurt Starsinic