On Mon, Jan 31, 2011 at 2:31 PM, Numien <num...@deathwyrm.com> wrote:

> I know, I know... this is hates-software, hates-hardware is down the hall
> and hates-reporters is on the 3rd floor. But since this topic was discussed
> here not too long ago, and even the most avid fanbois among us seemed to
> agree that Apple keyboards are junk, I thought I'd share this mind-boggling
> article:
> http://www.reghardware.com/2011/01/31/review_ten_wireless_keyboards/

Count me as one who, despite not being an Apple fanboi (well, considerably
more of a fanboi than I used to be, but there's at least one point in every
"New and revolutionary!" Jobs keynote that has me grinding my teeth) loves
his Apple keyboard - yes, the most recent flat-keys style. I still hate some
of the older ones, especially the original iMac keyboard, and the big white
chunky thing that preceded it. And I shall only mention the circular puck
mouse as hate-offering to excuse my enthusiasm at the start of this
paragraph.

-- Yoz