On Mon, Jan 31, 2011 at 11:03:12PM +0000, Peter Corlett wrote:

> The truly mind-boggling thing is not that the Apple keyboard came top, but
> that there are nine keyboards that are even worse than it, and many
> unreviewed keyboards that weren't even as good as those ten.

I don't think they're in any particular order.  The first three get
rated 95%, 55%, 80%.  And the last one shows clearly that they're not
even comparing like with like.

Incidentally, suggestions for a small bluetooth keybaord with built-in
trackball and which recharges over USB would be greatly appreciated
offlist.

--
David Cantrell | Cake Smuggler Extraordinaire

Graecum est; non legitur