On 31 Jan 2011, at 22:31, Numien wrote:
I know, I know... this is hates-software, hates-hardware is down the hall and
hates-reporters is on the 3rd floor. But since this topic was discussed here
not too long ago, and even the most avid fanbois among us seemed to agree that
Apple keyboards are junk, I thought I'd share this mind-boggling article:
http://www.reghardware.com/2011/01/31/review_ten_wireless_keyboards/

The truly mind-boggling thing is not that the Apple keyboard came top, but that
there are nine keyboards that are even worse than it, and many unreviewed
keyboards that weren't even as good as those ten.