Please post your wb_command -cifti-separate command line.

Peace,

Matt.

From: Marta Moreno <mmorenoort...@icloud.com>
Date: Monday, January 12, 2015 at 9:52 PM
To: "hcp-users@humanconnectome.org" <hcp-users@humanconnectome.org>
Subject: [HCP-Users] -cifti-separate

Hi users,

I am using the -cifti-separate command to generate a surface (i.e. CORTEX RIGHT) to use as right surface input to the -cifti-find-clusters command.
The output from cifti-separate is not recognized. How do I convert it to a format that will work with cifti-find-clusters? I tried -metric-convert but to no avail.

Thank you,

Marta Moreno-Ortega, Ph.D.
Postdoctoral Research Fellow
Division of Experimental Therapeutics
New York State Psychiatric Institute
Department of Psychiatry
Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons